Remanufactured Transmission - 3 Year, Unlimited Mile
Nationwide + Transferable Warranty
1. The Remanufacturer warrants to the purchaser that we will repair or replace, at its sole option, units that The Remanufacturer determines to be defective in materials or workmanship for a period of 3 years from the original date of sale. This warranty applies only to products installed in passenger vehicles and light trucks.
Units installed in commercial or heavy-duty applications will be warranted only for defects in materials and workmanship for 18 months or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first.) These will include, but are not limited to: Vehicles of larger than one ton, transportation for hire (taxis, shuttles, limousine services) delivery service, police and any other emergency vehicles, and/or tow trucks. Off-road vehicles and stationary vehicles are limited to 6 months or 6,000 miles (whichever comes first). Vehicles that have been modified outside of factory specifications or otherwise misrepresented upon purchase are void of warranty.
2. Warranty concerns shall be called into The Remanufacturer. The Remanufacturer reserves the right to request a copy of the original repair order before a warranty claim is authorized. All warranty claims must have approval from the warranty administration department at The Remanufacturer before any warranty work is performed. Installation facility must receive an authorization number from The Remanufacturer warranty administration.
3. The Remanufacturer limited product warranty will end at the expiration of time or mileage from the date of the original installation. No repair or replacement will extend the warranty beyond the original period.
4. Failed units must be returned to The Remanufacturer facility for inspection within 30 days. Failure to do so will result in a denied warranty claim.
5. Labor warranty only valid when installed by a licensed repair shop. Labor allowances will be limited to labor time as determined by Mitchell On-Demand labor guide at a rate of $50 per hour. Labor payments will only be made after an inspection by The Remanufacturer of the failed unit and determination that it is covered by this warranty. Requests for labor allowances must be faxed within 30 days of obtaining an authorization number from The Remanufacturer.
6. The Remanufacturer warranty does not cover: Towing charges, diagnostic time, without prior approval, fluids (unless purchased on the original invoice), vehicle rental, transportation charges, loss of time, and loss of income, loss of use of the vehicle, storage fees, or consequential, special, punitive or incidental damages. Other exclusions may apply.
7. The Remanufacturer product warranty will only be honored within the continental United States.
8. The Remanufacturer reserves the right to charge back the cost of the unit, shipping, or labor charges should it be determined that the failure was caused by improper installation, abuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, accidents, vandalism or any other condition not covered by this warranty. The Remanufacturer reserves the right to deny warranty coverage if the core and re-usable shipping container is not returned within 45 days from day of order, unless a core charge is otherwise paid for in advance.
9. THIS WARRANTY SUPERCEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED HEREIN.
Learn more about Shipping, Warranty, Core Returns, and Ordering from Street Smart
Copyright ©2016 Street Smart Transmission of Tampa, Florida USA
Mon-Fri, 9AM - 6PM EST
Sat-Sun, 10AM - 3PM EST
Call For Instant Quotes
Mon-Fri | 9AM - 5PM EST
Sat | 10AM - 3PM EST
Dealer Quality. Lower Price.
3 Year, Unlimited Miles - Nationwide & Transferable Warranty
Parts & Labor Coverage.
Commercial Applications: 18 months / 100K miles - Nationwide & Transferable, Parts & Labor Coverage.
What’s a No Hassle Warranty?
Our commitment to delivering excellent service doesn’t end at the closing of the sale! Should you have any questions or concerns about your Shift Select transmission, our Product Support Team is only a phone call away. So what does a No Hassle Warranty really mean? When your transmission is installed at a licensed repair facility:
• You’re covered for 3 years unlimited mileage on standard application vehicles.
• Your warranty is attached to your VIN and transferable with vehicle ownership.
• You’re covered anywhere (and everywhere) in the continental United States.
• You’re back on the road fast; we send you a replacement transmission as soon as your warranty claim is submitted.
• We pay parts and labor to the shop installing your replacement transmission.
We understand there are situations that may require an order cancellation. Cancellations cannot be accepted after 30 days of order. Due to freight costs, the following policy is in effect for all cancellations and returns:
1. If order canceled before shipment (loaded on truck), 100% refund will be issued.
2. If order canceled after shipment, but before delivery, a full refund minus $200 will be issued for freight reconsignment fees.
3. If order canceled after delivery, but not installed, a full refund minus 10% restocking fee and $100 each way ($200) for freight delivery and return pickup.
4. If order canceled after delivery, and has been installed, a full refund minus 20% restocking and retesting fee and $100 each way ($200) for freight delivery and return pickup.